All you need to know after you take the first step and contact your therapist.
- Your therapist will answer all your questions before scheduling your initial appointment, including your issue, insurance eligibility, and prices.
- The therapist will email you an invitation to create your profile and access the new client paperwork and intake chart.
- You will need to sign the paperwork before your appointment.
- Your therapist will invite you to download a HIPAA compliant app called Spruce to be able to connect with your therapist through messaging, sending documents, or phone calls.
- At the first appointment, you will meet with your therapist and learn more about the therapy process, coping mechanisms, therapeutic techniques, and treatment plans to resolve your issue.
For Telehealth Patients:
Your therapist uses a HIPAA compliant platform called DoxyMe. You do not need to download any app to be able to meet with your therapist. You only need to go to doxy.me/bashitir at your time to meet your therapist.